1) Log in to the Coquitlam College Student Portal.
2) Go to the Main Page.
3) Find your earliest reservation time under “News and Updates” and click on the link provided under the “Campus Services for Students” section.
4) Log in to the “Online Appointment System” using your student number and password. (The password will be the same as your student portal.)
5) Select the available time that you prefer.
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
7) Students may re-schedule by clicking the reschedule button.
The College will be registering for the Fall 2020 semester using a program called Zoom.
Please confirm your email on the student portal is correct, this is the only way we can reserve your appointment time.
You will be sent an email from the College with the Zoom link 2 days prior to your registration time. You can join via your laptop or phone.
Only call the College or email the Helpline if you have not received an email 1 day prior.
If you have not registered for an appointment, please go to the Reservation Portal.
In order to speed up the process of registration you may: